Journeyman FMV Analyst
Location McLean, VA US (Primary)
CategoryAdministrative / Mission Support
The Full Motion Video (FMV) opportunity with CenCore, LLC provides employees with hands-on FMV training for all intelligence disciplines, advanced skills certification, and rapid job promotion into instructor, subject matter expert, and management positions. Our team takes pride in supporting the critical missions that protect the nation, our freedom, and our families–the things that really matter.
Learn FMV tradecraft through a unique three-week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates, who may be new to motion GEOINT, specialized instruction in FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization.
Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution.
Compile intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel.
Have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), FMV training, and FMV Advanced Research positions.
Input data accurately, timely exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy.
Who you are
- Someone who can work a rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am), alternating days and nights each month that will include weekends and holidays.
- Excel in a fast-paced work environment, while multi-tasking –highly skilled and effective communicator.
- Experienced in intelligence operations focusing on TCPED (Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination) process.
- Open to learning new skills and taking on a variety of tasks to enhance your analytic and technical abilities.
- Likes working with government agencies and is effective at problem solving with new and innovative ideas.
3+ years’ of intelligence experience OR a Bachelors/Masters in a related field of study.
Completion of Formal Military or Agency-specific Intelligence School (typically 2-9 months in duration, full time) is required
A current and active TS/SCI security clearance is required
Type 32 words per minute without looking at the keyboard at 90% accuracy.
Demonstrated understanding the intelligence cycle/process.
Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a video screen.
Transitioning Military Intelligence Analysts are encouraged to apply and interview 3-6 months out
The ability to pass take and pass a polygraph for those who do not currently possess the poly credential.
Travel0 – 10%
Equal Opportunity Employer & Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet – https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
JBCNC CenCore, LLC // An Equal Opportunity Employer