Pueblo, Colorado, USA
Shift information: 4 days on – 4 days off schedule. Rotating between day shift (6:00am – 6:00pm) and night shift (6:00pm – 6:00am) every 8 weeks
· Observe and follow all environmental, health and safety procedures.
· Completes daily work in a safe manner and maintains a good safety record.
· Adhere to all policies operating procedures, engineering and work instructions.
· Ability to work as a team member with limited supervision.
· Follow written and verbal instructions.
· Assist other departments as required.
· Follow the Cardinal Rules, Mission and Operating Principles, and ACE culture.
· Develop the skills necessary for promotion consideration.
· Ability to use a computer including internet, email and MS Office
· HS Diploma. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 2 years of relevant experience is required
· Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
· Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
· Ability to work off shift and/or extended hours is required.
· 1 year of relevant experience or demonstration of mechanical aptitude
· Past industrial or manufacturing environment work experience.
· As part of the essential function of this position, the employee may be exposed to heights, fumes, confined spaces, airborne particles, noise, high/low temperatures and/or moving equipment.
· Eye and foot protection are required at all times. Noise level in the work areas requires hearing protection.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Advanced Structures team leverages advanced materials and additive manufacturing to develop complex interior and exterior solutions. These solutions ensure structural integrity of the aircraft, help aircraft take off and land, stay trim in the air, move forward, carry cargo and conduct rescues. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
· Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Life insurance and disability coverage
· Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
· Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
· Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
· Adoption Assistance
· Autism Benefit
· Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
· Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
· Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
· Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
· Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
· And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
· Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
· Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
· In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $31,200 to $40,600; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
JBRTX // Equal Opportunity Employer // 01551829