Sterling, Virginia, USA
Raytheon Technologies is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment, including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer with Java development experience to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
– Collaborating within Agile Scrum team as a key contributor responsible for converting proprietary vendor code for integration with multiple advanced cybersecurity-oriented capabilities.
– Create interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
– Work with customers, testers, and administrators to develop, test, and deploy software builds
– Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items
– U.S. Citizenship
– Active DoD Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
– Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
– 3+ years of identity governance and administration
– 4+ years of hands-on experience with Java development and related technologies
– 2+ years of experience with Agile software development
– Solid understanding and experience with Windows operating systems
– Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
– Possesses or quickly develops a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
– Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
– Technical understanding of account management and user authentication solutions
– Experience and/or familiarity with Continuous Development / Continuous Integration concepts, and tools
– Experience with integrations with cutting-edge technologies and cloud technologies
– Experience working with HSPD-12
– DHS experience
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
– DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
– Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
ATLAS Position: 2841
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project
management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science,Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
JBRTX // Equal Opportunity Employer // 01529448