Sterling, Virginia, USA
Raytheon Technologies has an immediate need for SIGINT Operators in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Technical Specialists – SIGINT Operators will conduct technical SIGINT collection in support of customer operations. As a member of a highly qualified team, you will be supporting operations that have the highest impact to National Security. Customer specific training is required and provided, as well as on the job training. Work location is in the WMA and involves shift work.
• Minimum TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Knowledgeable in Ground or Air SIGINT collection operations
• In depth knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software
• Excellent communication skills
• Military background or equivalent operations experience
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills
• Background in SIGINT collection
• Experience working in an Operations Center
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team
• Technical competency in one of the following fields: SIGINT Collection/Analysis/Targeting, ELINT Collection/Analysis, Electronic Warfare (EW), Cryptologic Linguist, Radio Operations, Cyber Security, Network Engineering/Security, Information Technology (with degree), HAM Operations and certification
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and eight (8) years relevant experience
• Direct relevant and military experience can be applied in lieu of a degree
Applicable Military Job Codes
Marine: 2600, 2621, 2651, 2631, 2611, 2629
Army: 35S, 35N, 35P
Navy: CTR, CTI, CTN, CTT
Air Force: 1N1, 1N2, 1N3
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
JBRTX // Equal Opportunity Employer // 01520880