Forest, Mississippi, USA
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a successful candidate who will be responsible for leading the Production Control Organization in support of the Advance Products Center (APC) Factory
Major responsibilities include leading a team responsible for PRISM functions, assessing supply sources, aggregate and prioritize demand profile requirements, plan inventory, distribution requirements, material for all products and all activities impacting hardware build & shop floor coordination. This individual will be responsible for developing and driving strategic business decisions needed to align cross-functional priorities, audit, compliance, data integrity, and Integrated Build Plan continual improvement. The candidate will engage across sites to develop & implement a robust plan for training, mentoring and employee retention.
The Materials Management (Production Control) Manager understands and applies material management principles that enable them to develop solutions to a variety of problems. This person also is responsible for providing critical analysis of material affecting the MRP schedule and utilize critical thinking to help drive factory output and takes appropriate action to ensure program goals are achieved. The successful candidate must be able to coordinate activities between numerous groups and clearly communicate program material status and identified risks. The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate within an IPT environment, SAP troubleshooting skills, understanding of Material Requirements Planning in a manufacturing environment, looks for innovative solutions and proven team leadership skills.
This job requires clear and effective communication skills that will be utilized to provide daily briefings and reporting pertaining to operations. This position requires a self-starter, capable of achieving organizational and program objectives in a demanding environment as well as driving organization change and process improvements.
• 8 years of applicable experience in operations, logistics, supply chain, finance, or related field
• SAP knowledge and experience
• Demonstrated experience in Production Control/Business Planning or related field, using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) processes and/or software
• Supervisory / Management / Team Lead experience including building integrity through establishing trust and leading by example by setting high standards and expectations
• Experienced and effective communicator (presentation skills, written and verbal communication) with the ability to influence
• Self-starter, capable of achieving organizational and program objectives in a demanding environment using Raytheon’s key values
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote)
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
•Ability to change behavior through influence
•Ability to mediate discussions between stakeholders with varying incentives and arrive at consensus
•Ability to understand complex operational systems and processes
• Typically a Bachelor’s Degree(BS/BA) in Business, Operations, Inventory Control, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and or other field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
JBRTX // Equal Opportunity Employer // 01548292