El Segundo, California, USA
Come join the Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) Advanced Concepts & Technology (ACT) team and help lead the way in the Advanced RF (ARF) Technology domain by solving the most challenging problems facing our customers!
We are seeking a highly skilled Principal Engineer, Systems Engineering!
This role will support a variety of programs that are defining, creating, and fielding the next-generation RF technologies and capabilities that are needed by our national defense force in order to meet and surpass the threats of today and beyond.
The selected candidate should possess career experience in technology development and demonstrate technical knowledge in radar algorithm/mode techniques and radar system architecture. The position will contribute to program technical goals through sensor analysis, algorithm development, and technology development activities. Successful candidates should expect to be immersed in a fast-paced, team-based, and challenging technical environment where an individual with talent and initiative can stand out and thrive.
An active and in-scope Secret U.S. security clearance
El Segundo, CA
• Experience with radar systems architecture, radar modes, and radar systems requirements
• Experience with one of the following areas related to radar systems: – search or track – surveillance – reconnaissance – electronic protection, ID, or adaptive techniques
• Knowledge of airborne radar systems and their principals of design, development, requirements, I&T, Operation, and Flight Test
• Experienced with engineering analysis tools (e.g., MATLAB, Python)
• Experience with OSA (open systems architecture)
• Experience with advanced RF processing techniques such as adaptive filtering, space-time adaptive processing (STAP), synthetic aperture radar (SAR)
• Experience in data analysis and mathematical problem solving
• Experience moving from initial concept to architecture then design
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics(STEM) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding
JBRTX // Equal Opportunity Employer // 183164BR