McKinney, Texas, USA
THIS POSITION OFFERS A MINIMUM $40K SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
~ Sign on bonus eligibility applies to external only candidates ~
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is seeking a talented Principal Embedded Systems Security Engineer (SSE) to join the Secure Systems Department. This position is in a technical growth area and we need individuals who can apply their technical knowledge and experience to system security engineering and program protection concerns within the key areas of cybersecurity, anti-tamper, software assurance, supply chain exploitation, and threat and design vulnerability analysis.
The SSE will participate in the development of embedded security solutions and will be responsible for leading and executing the security efforts for secure system products. Activities will consist of security subsystem specifications, security subsystem architecture, interface descriptions, RMF assessment and authorization, and vulnerability assessments.
The SSE must be able to work independently and as a member of a team in coordination with engineers in development, integration, test and modeling. The SSE will exhibit a high degree of creativity and ingenuity and will be responsible for developing advanced systems /security integrity and information assurance leveraging RMF guidelines and concepts. The SSE must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers and will be required to brief senior company and customer leadership teams.
***US Citizenship is required as this role requires an ACTIVE US DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Special Access clearance on Day 1 of employment!***
• Typically requires 8+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Embedded Systems/Software/Electrical Engineering, architecture, requirements determination, development, and implementation
• Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, testing, and fielding real-time Embedded security-oriented solutions on Department of Defense (DoD) programs
• Demonstrated working knowledge of secure systems technologies, methodologies, policies, and guidelines
• Experience with design/development/implementation in at least one of the following areas: Anti-Tamper (HW, SW, Systems), Cybersecurity, Software, DevSecOPs
• Ability to interact with customers to define requirements, solutions, trades, costs, implementation, system impacts, and effectiveness
• Develop top-level system requirements, and flow down requirements and implementation concepts to subsystems
• Experience in Supply Chain Risk Analysis
• Experience in Project Management
• Experience with direct interfaces with respect to customer representatives and external suppliers
• Experience with commercial-off-the-shelf security technologies and trusted products
• Active Secret with ability to obtain Special Access clearance required on Day 1 of employment
• Experience in System Integrity
• Familiarity with cryptography and cryptographic applications
• Experience with anti-tamper, and other security-related engineering products/systems
• Experience in Earned Value Management
• Experience with multi-level security solutions
• Background in both Systems Engineering and Software Engineering practices
• Knowledge of security standards, methods, and policies; risk and threat analysis; technical security safeguards; and operational security measures
• Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• CISSP-ISSEP certification
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a
minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
RELOCATION ELIGIBILITY: Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Share via LinkedIn
Share via Facebook
Share via twitter
Share via email
Senior Embedded Systems Security Engineer (Onsite)
McKinney, Texas, United States of America
Min. $40K Sign-On Bonus – Principal Embedded Secure Systems Engineer (Onsite)
Available in 2 locations
Min. $40K Sign-On Bonus: Principal Embedded Software Engineer (Onsite)
Available in 2 locations
Min. $50K Sign-On Bonus: Senior Principal Embedded Software Engineer (Onsite)
Available in 2 locations
Principal Systems Engineer **Minimum $40K Sign On Bonus**
El Segundo, California, United States of America
JBRTX // Equal Opportunity Employer // 01543851